New, Powerful Twin LED Floodlight with Sensor
Most of us have heard about LED lighting for interiors, such as downlights, but now there’s a brilliant energy-saving solution for traditional outdoor floodlighting.
The new HPM Twin LED Floodlight is up to 90% more energy efficient than traditional alternatives, and it doesn’t compromise on performance. Consuming a mere 29W it outputs an impressive 2200 lumens.
The fixture features replaceable PAR38 LED globes for easy maintenance, and a sensor. This sensor feature will make walking around pathways and finding your keys easy, as it turns on the light automatically as you approach.
The HPM LED twin floodlight is a long-lasting fitting made specifically for outdoor areas such as front and back porches, decks, patios, secluded walkways and driveways. Look out for it in Electrical Wholesalers and Hardware Stores. Click here for HPM stockists.
- Product code: LFS013KBL
- Wattage: 29W
- Lumen output: 2 x 1100lm
- Voltage supply: 230-240V a.c. 50 Hz
- Lamps: 2 x 14W PAR38 LED
- Maximum load: 2 x 150W PAR38
- IP rating: IP44 weatherproof
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Sensor detection method: PIR (Passive Infrared)
- Detection range: 12m; 120°
- Time delay adjustment (10 ± 5) seconds to (4 ± 1) minutes
- Recommended mounting height: > 2m
- Replacement LED lamp: LPAR38013K
See the full range of HPM Lighting here.